Wednesday, 16 September 2009
Well, I'm gonna keep this short & sweet in the verbiage department, and probably quite long and obnoxious with the pictures. I think my jaw his the floor when I realized that State Fair was the last time I blogged, and honestly, that was some time ago! I apologize. Key points since State Fair --- We are loving this weather. 70's/80's during the days, 50/60 at night! It's perfect weather...a wonderful way to end the summer.
- The last weekend of August we headed to Illinois with Seth & Jen, Jacob, Silas & John for the 1/2 Century of Progress Farm Show. Lots of tractors -- Colton was lovin' it! That, and the fact that we basically spent the whole day on a ranger ride....he didn't want to get out of it to come home! We also got to see my cousin Kenzie from DC, and Uncle Marc and Aunt Denise. That was a long overdue visit!
- September 2nd was a huge day -- Mom's Birthday celebration as well as Farm Progress Show. Jason, Dad, Jeff and Uncle Dave went together, and because I was working it, I got to crash there man day for a bit. It was fun, I am glad to be back in the Ag Industry for that reason.
- Labor Day weekend was fairly low key. We traveled down to Trent & Lisa's, a trip we hadn't made since well before Grant was born, and he's 2 years old now! We had a cookout with Jason's family on Sunday evening, lunch with my brothers on Monday, and dinner with my parents Monday night. I also snuck in and took Tuesday off to clean up my house and enjoy myself!
- This past weekend was Jason's 10 year Class reunion. What a great time --thankfully, his classmates are kind of cool, so it worked out. ha :) We had a blast, and got to return the favor of house crashing to Trent & Lisa, as they were our guests this weekend!
- This coming weekend is a camping weekend. I'm sure we'll have stories to tell and pictures to share.
We took a wade in Moots Creek back behind our house one evening. Colton, Regan & Mya stopped for a snack!
Me, Colton & Seth on the Ranger at the Farm Show. Notice Seth trying not to pose...
Big Bud -- the reason we drove 2 hours to Illinois to a farm show...
Dinner with Kenzie, Aunt Denise & Uncle Marc....Colton LOVED Kenzie....he kept crawling into her lap!
Colton & Grant Stinson at a park in Huntingburg.
We also took the boys to a splash park that afternoon --- they loved that!
Class of 99 Reunion -- Tailgate on Friday night at the Frontier vs. Tri-County Football game, and then cruise on the Madam Carroll on Saturday night.
A few fun weekends....now to camping, and harvest! My favorite time of year!
Comments
Post a Comment