I think (hope) I've waited this long to post about Em's first haircut simply because we were without a computer at home for awhile and I didn't get the pictures uploaded. Reality is that I likely just forgot. Sorry Em. I know it stinks to be the second child -- well, I don't know, but ask Uncle Trent. He could give you a tip or two! :)
Regardless, her first haircut was kind of unfun in terms of having something to write about. She was good. The whole time. Boring, huh? We didn't have to beg. We didn't have to bribe. She just sat there, like a perfect little girl getting her haircut. Who knows, maybe little girls just like to have their hair cut? However, you could imagine, her being so good was entertaining in and of itself, so we took a few pictures to document the moment and even a before picture of her wonderful mullet. Goodbye Mullet. Hello Bangs. Still dang cute!:)
Regardless, her first haircut was kind of unfun in terms of having something to write about. She was good. The whole time. Boring, huh? We didn't have to beg. We didn't have to bribe. She just sat there, like a perfect little girl getting her haircut. Who knows, maybe little girls just like to have their hair cut? However, you could imagine, her being so good was entertaining in and of itself, so we took a few pictures to document the moment and even a before picture of her wonderful mullet. Goodbye Mullet. Hello Bangs. Still dang cute!:)
| Before - she had a perfect for pigtails mullet. |
| Doing great! |
| She was seriously this "serious" the whole time. |
| Hello Bangs! |
Comments
Post a Comment