Well, we've been keeping busy. In fact, I was just gone for about 5 days, meaning that I left the boys home alone to fin for themselves. I had a work trip to Grand Rapids, MI and they survived, but boy were we all glad to be reunited! :)
Friday night, in honor of Jason's 29th birthday....we took Colton to Monkey Joe's to play for a bit, then off to Mt. Fuji Japenese steakhouse. What a fun night...Mom, Dad & Trent went with us, which of course, overjoyed Colton! Here are some fun videos! :) (Okay, so Mom, Dad, Jason and I all enjoyed going down the slides too....)
And some pictures...
Nat & Mike got married two weekends ago -- we had a great time at their wedding, and although I didn't get ANY pictures of the beautiful bride...I did get some cute ones of Colton and his future girlfriend Kendall...and him dancing with Aunt Stacy!
This is Colton & Grandpa at Monkey Joe's.....immediately after this, Dad said NEVER AGAIN to this slide....it's hard work getting yourself and a 30 pound kid up that incline!! HA
This is Colton & the lunchable vs. Mom & a clean kitchen....I think they won...
Our newest addition -- Ava -- a 2 1/2 year old black purebred lab....she's a great dog!
Comments
Post a Comment