So remember how the boys went fishing this summer? I am so blessed that us girls get a "get even" weekend. It's a fun tradition we started a few years ago, and have really enjoyed these last two years. The maiden voyage was Mom, Jacki, Jesssica and I heading to Shipshewana and a Bed & Breakfast. The second year, we asked Jenna & Debbie to join us and we headed to Cincy to IKEA and the outlet malls. This year, we rented a cabin in beautiful Brown County, in the middle of October (on Jenna's birthday weekend, to be exact) and shopped Nashville, then the Edinburgh outlet mall. SUCH a great time.
I'm so blessed that God gave me a Momma who has ALWAYS had my back, cheered me on, told me the HONEST truth (always....right Mom?), shares me whack sense of humor and loves without abandon. Oh, and we love sharing wine together, and what can possibly be more fun than drinking wine, sharing laughs and hugs with your mother. I'll tell you. NOT. MUCH.
Memories. Shopping. Laughter. Wine. AMAZING sunrises. I mean...c'mon. PERFECT WEEKEND.
I'm so blessed that God gave me a Momma who has ALWAYS had my back, cheered me on, told me the HONEST truth (always....right Mom?), shares me whack sense of humor and loves without abandon. Oh, and we love sharing wine together, and what can possibly be more fun than drinking wine, sharing laughs and hugs with your mother. I'll tell you. NOT. MUCH.
Memories. Shopping. Laughter. Wine. AMAZING sunrises. I mean...c'mon. PERFECT WEEKEND.
Comments
Post a Comment