We seem to have started a new Fall Break tradition of heading down to Velpen and Stinson's. It's a great opportunity for Jason to hunt with his BFF from high school, I get to hang with said BFF's AMAZING wife, and the kids play well together. It's a great little retreat, but always goes WAY too fast! Here are a few photo highlights of the fun we had....
Oh, first of all...I've been trying to figure out this rash I've had. Remember I mentioned Jason and I starting a new high fat/low carb diet. Ya....I think we found out I'm allergic to coconut oil (or that my body doesn't like to ingest too much of it at once)...so I'd break out. Well, when it wouldn't go away, I went to urgent care. They first told me I had impitigo and I felt dirty. Then the test results came back, and apparently I had MRSA. EVEN. DIRTIER. Ugh....alas. So I was on an antibiotic and prednisone and I finally started to clear up and was feeling LESS like a leper............until we arrived in Stinsonville.
They're lucky I have a good sense of humor! HA :)Keaton got some shooting lessons from the local game warden.
The kids had a ball playing together...it was gorgeous Indian Summer weather!
I got to see this chick....in her new "neck of the woods"...that made my heart happy.
This made my heart MELT. Dad of the year! :)
Then he got weird on the car ride home. What? Doesn't everyone lay on the "bench" while pumping gas and make a phone call?
When we got home, Jason went hunting, and the kids hunted in the yard.....I'm afraid they've all been bit by the camo bug!
And this one...ya, we're still mid-potty training that little tooshy! :) I know someday you'll hate me for this Keaton, but seriously...how do you NOT take a picture of that cuteness?
Comments
Post a Comment