Emmalyn -- you never cease to amaze us with your outgoing nature. You have a slew of little girlfriends that you speak of, and we enjoy watching you interact. You also like to mimic your momma-- and we're finding out the twinning days are kind of fun!
2017 Cheer Camp
Emmalyn -- I have to recall this story here, because if not, I know we will quickly forget. On the night of your Cheer Clinic, Grandma & Grandpa had come by early to hang out pre-game and I'd braided your hair. We shipped you off with your group once we got there, and found our seats up top in the gym. When your group was called out, I searched, and searched, and searched for you. Grandma couldn't find you either, and I was just CERTAIN you'd gone to the bathroom at the worst possible time. Here we were, there to watch you and you'd missed your show. It was laughable. It was like "Where's Waldo...all these girls, but no Emmalyn".....
Then they started the second cheer...and as Phoebe stepped forward, there you were....
You later confessed you got a bit scared, so you hid behind Phoebe....but we missed three quarters of your performance because you were hiding. Add in that Makayla your coach had put a bow she'd made you in your hair, and forgetaboutit. You were incognito. But, what we did see, you did a great job, and you had fun doing it.
Comments
Post a Comment