Emmalyn - your poor birthday couldn't be better timed.....or worse timed, I'm not sure how you feel about it. Worst timed because it falls right in the midst of school ending, baseball peaking, memorial day camping and that transition from normal school year schedule to summer chaos schedule.
That said, Em, you're our most go with the flow kid -- so if I had to guess, you're just happy we celebrate, even if I am the one who feels it's usually rushed and not a great effort. Again, thankful for your spunk and go with the flow attitude.
We were able to pull off a quick dinner celebration thanks to an 8pm start for Colton's game that same evening. We loved celebrating with all of your Grandparents.
That following Saturday we were able to sneak off to Grandma's for a Pool Party with a bunch of your girlfriends. It was a perfect sunny day with lots of smiles, giggles, cheese balls and dancing! Grandpa even went out of his way to low up a GIANT unicorn that you received as a gift!
That said, Em, you're our most go with the flow kid -- so if I had to guess, you're just happy we celebrate, even if I am the one who feels it's usually rushed and not a great effort. Again, thankful for your spunk and go with the flow attitude.
We were able to pull off a quick dinner celebration thanks to an 8pm start for Colton's game that same evening. We loved celebrating with all of your Grandparents.
That following Saturday we were able to sneak off to Grandma's for a Pool Party with a bunch of your girlfriends. It was a perfect sunny day with lots of smiles, giggles, cheese balls and dancing! Grandpa even went out of his way to low up a GIANT unicorn that you received as a gift!










Comments
Post a Comment