Well...I made spaghetti casserole last night for dinner, and as we sat down to eat, it occurred to me that there was probably no good reason why Colton couldn't have a little bit of what we were having, vs. baby food. So, we gave it a go. And, the following ensued...HE LOVED IT!!! I wouldn't watch the video if you actually like spaghetti...I think my dad said it best when he said that a baby can make the most delicious food look completely nasty! HA
We had to laugh, because at first, he just kind of looked at his tray, like "what do I do with that?" And we didn't have the camera out to catch it (it's probably what clicked the light bulb to go get the camera) but he picked up his first scoop of dinner, and immediately plopped his hand over hte side of the tray, and needless to say, he made Murphy's day....he just dropped that whole handful of spaghetti right onto the floor for his buddy Murph! Finally....he figured it out it was for him.
These pictures aren't great...I kept getting the "what are you doing look" vs. the "man, this is awesome" look...
Must have been finger lickin' good -- notice there was not even a bib involved...are we stupid or what?
Okay...the video is forthcoming -- I swear, I have the most trouble getting the video to drop in...anyone out there know how to do this more than I?
I got it....enjoy! :) Sorry about the weird sounding voices in the background...I swear, I hate my voice on tv or computer..haha...
In other news -- we have a new President and it's sure causing a lot of ruckus. People seem extremely opinionated this year, which whatever -- I mean, I vote, and I believe in taking a stand, but in my opinion, it really doesn't matter who we choose at this point -- something has to change. Not to mention, what's done is done -- so now we move forward, just like we have 44 other times, when the person we wanted or didn't want was chosen. Ultimately, we're in God's hands -- so President Obama or President McCain...they only play a small part in the bigger picture God has out there right? Regardless -- I think it's kind of cool that I was around to see a black man become President. That's history in the making folks. Period. Now, all we can do is hope & pray that the person we, as American's, put into office....does a good job and leads our Country in a direction that is complete opposite of where we are now. You have to remember, whether you voted for Obama or not -- at some point, you're likely not going to be happy with a decision that he makes. That's life...we're never happy. So, we must deal. Best of luck to our new President, and hopefully, we as American's, stay as engaged in making our world a better place and as opinionated about making things better, as we did about voicing our opinion on who to vote for. You can't be a cheerleader and then sit back and watch him work. It's up to all of us -- so we better get after it. For the future...for our babies...for us. End political rant -- because honestly, I'm not that smart about all of it anyway. I'm just a simple mind, thinking to myself -- why can't we all just get along?
Comments
Post a Comment