Tuesday, 25 August 2009
Colton helped me bake a cake this weekend. He was actually really good, and it's pretty cute!! We got him a training toilet a while back. We paid probably $18 for the thing, and it's amazing. How did go from baking a cake to a training toliet you might ask? Hang with me...I promise I've not lost track. So this toliet, has a seat that can be placed on the regular toliet, or used in conjunction with the bottom of the trainer seat, which doubles as a step stool, and in our situation, even a booster seat. So, do you see we got a training toliet, booster seat and step stool, all just for $18! How awesome is that. So, on the day I was baking the cake, he wanted me to hold him, but obviously, I can't hold him and run a mixer, work around a hot oven, etc. So I sent him after his stool, and from that moment forward, he would put the stool down, step up, watch what I was doing, and when I'd go over to the sink, he'd step down, move his stool over, and step back up....back and forth all afternoon. So, after all that hard work, I thought he deserved a pretty tasty treat, and well....who doesn't like to lick cake batter off the spatula?? Enjoy!
Comments
Post a Comment