Yes,
folks, it's true. My best friend of 27 years finally took the plunge
this weekend, and I couldn't be happier for her. Talk about a beautiful
bride. And a beautiful wedding. And most of all -- a beautiful family.
Ever since I was a little girl who ended up with two brothers for
siblings, these girls have adopted me as one of their own sisters, and I
couldn't be more thankful for that. What a great group of girls to be
associated with, and lucky enough, my brothers adopted them, and them my
brothers. I'm not kidding....between New Years' Eve's spent as one big
happy family playing cards around the kitchen table, or messing with our
Ram Bucky in the pasture....we've had some good times together, all 7
of us! Who could forget rides in the Grape Ape home from
basketball/volleyball games with our Dad's critiquing our performance,
or getting ready for every formal dance together -- Stacy and I have
shared so many memories, and this one and my own wedding have to be tops
of them all. We did it Stacy....we're both officially grown up and
moving into a new direction with our friendship. Now, hopefully we can
maintain the traditions started by our own "Best Friend Parents" -- the
boys can hang out on Wednesdays while we do weight watchers and grocery
shopping like our Mom's!! It's a pretty neat tradition/friendship/family
we have....and I think I speak for both of us when I say we wouldn't
trade it for anything! :)
Okay, enough blubbering on -- now for the good stuff.
Rehearsal Dinner:

Wedding Before's:

The Wedding:

The Party:
Congrats Stacy & Clay -- LOVE YOU!
Comments
Post a Comment