Well, I've obviously slowed WAY down with my posts. But, I'll keep the site, it's fun to occasionally drop some pictures in here. See below to learn what we've been up to....
We couldn't wait to get out this fall and take a combine ride, and if this picture doesn't just sum up how happy they both were, I don't know what would....
Of course, we went for pumpkins and played in the leaves too...
Then, Halloween came, and we got to play dress up, visit family, and say "tricky treat" ...which he loved more than the candy!
We also had a Colt's football party with friends, and got to dress up again, with his playmates...
And of course, I've got to include this, because it's hilarious. Aunt Dee's goodies are always top notch, but this year, they were over the top! She included a bag of cheetos in his bag, and warned Jason and I not to accidentally put them in our lunches, because after she bought them she read the bags....THEY TURN YOUR MOUTH BLUE!!! So, I let Colton dig in last night, and he loved them....and the fact that they turned his mouth blue!
Jason's favorite part about Colton and this age lately has been that he's just talking up a storm. We can actually carry on conversations with him. Sort of. Anyway....we can teach him to say about anything. Like this morning, Daddy was "tinky", then Mommy, then Memaw, then Papaw.....everyone was stinky this morning. It was so funny. Jason's the most proud of Colton's current questionsing of Daddy.
"Daddy, Hunt" are some of his favorites, and now, when we ask him WHAT Daddy hunts....this is his reply...we did this video while enjoying the blue Cheetos from Aunt Dee. Don't mind my ridiculous voice in the background...focus on the cute kid! ;)
Yes, that's right, BIGGG BUCKS!! How funny is that? Now, if only Daddy could find the biiiggg bucks to hunt....
Enjoy your weekend. I'm sure they'll be more cuteness to share soon! Hope you all are well!
Comments
Post a Comment