No, you didn't read that wrong. A few weeks ago, we let Colton take Kendall Jo out for a night on the town. It probably wasn't one of the coolest first dates ever -- after all, Mom, Dad and baby sister all tagged along, but we did let them hold hands, share lots of laughs, "criss-cross" legs and give Kendall a hug goodnight! I'm telling you-- it couldn't have been more adorable!
 |
| "Criss-Crossing Legs" ...apparently homey style... |
 |
| They are so sweet...and cute...and fun! Colton, don't blow it, she's a keeper! |
 |
| Monkey Joe's...how romantic! |
 |
| Em wasn't a huge fan of the slides...despite Dad taking her down a few! |
|
Okay...so maybe it wasn't a real date. Maybe Kendall is just Colton's best friend from Pam's. Most days...other days it's George, or Hannah, or Ella, or Chatney...it changes daily, but I'd guess that 4 days out of 5, it's Kendall. Pam (our babysitter) wasn't too thrilled with us taking Kendall out for a fun play-date. After all, she said, "Colton's sneaking in on George's chances"...and since Pam is George's grandma....I suppose she's got every right to be jealous. Gotta get after the cute ones young, so they don't slip away! :)
Love it! I'm glad the date went well...hopefully there will be second :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, loving the new blog look! I {heart} spring, too!!!