Well, Em is finally becoming more and more brave. She's been taking a few prompted steps here and there, but over the weekend...she finally got brave! I'd catch her going from the ottoman to the chair unassisted, or from the rocker to the couch. She still gets lazy from time to time, but overall, she's getting more brave than she is lazy. Does it not feel like she was just born yesterday? Our little girl will be one in just a couple of weeks...and I'm kind of struggling with it. I feel like I've neglected her because I didn't photograph her every waking move like I did Colton -- although, I blame that on Colton. I'm so busy playing with and enjoying both kids, that I forget to take the time to just photograph one of them. Until last night....we did a mini-Em photo shoot. And it was fun! Enjoy!
Em taking some great first steps!
| She drinks from a Sippy Cup! |
| She's a little bit redneck...she gets that from Dad! ;) |
| She's a little bit homey...not sure where she gets that! |
| She's a whole lotta cute! |
| And happy! |
| And uninterested in saying cheese at the same time as her brother... |
| This is just priceless....Colton, da man... |
| Something tells me this is the future of "together" pictures with them... |
| oh yeah, she digs cold pizza....she gets that from me! :) |
Comments
Post a Comment