My friend Rajean does this from time to time, so I'm going to give it a try. Just for fun, let's go back in time...
1 year ago...Colton's First School Days
2 years ago...Summer 2012
Albeit a good idea. I just spent the better part of 5 minutes wiping away tears going, "Where has the time gone?". It's reminded me to take/post more videos of the kiddos. I love hearing their little baby voices!
1 year ago...Colton's First School Days
2 years ago...Summer 2012
Albeit a good idea. I just spent the better part of 5 minutes wiping away tears going, "Where has the time gone?". It's reminded me to take/post more videos of the kiddos. I love hearing their little baby voices!
Don't feel bad, I always spend way too much time looking through old posts than I should, and I usually end up wiping away tears as well. Loved the little flashback. I've been thinking about doing a "what I've heard" as well...these kiddos come up with the craziest things!
ReplyDelete