Keaton - I cannot even begin to describe how fast your little life has gone so far! I cannot begin to fathom that tomorrow, it will have been 7 months since the day you joined our family. Time. Is. Flying.
And you, sir, are changing all the time. And I'm doing a horrible job of documenting all the fun things you're doing, but I have captured a few videos...so I'll share them here. Just like your big brother and sister, you haven't give Mom & Dad much of a rest as far as welcoming a new baby and enjoying that "no movement" time. We seem to only get a glimpse of that stage. God intended for our kiddos to be ON THE GO from the very beginning. And that you are! You technically first rolled over at your 4 month check up -- Doctor Hunter can vouch for that. However, you didn't officially pick up the skill until about 5-5 1/2 months, and boy can you move now.
It wasn't long after this, about 7 months, that you really picked up crawling. You haven't full started crawling yet, though I have caught you on all 4's from time to time...Grandma Jacki said your dad never full crawled....only pulled himself around army style...much like you are!
So. I'm a bad mom. I started this post, you were only NEARING 7 months. I'm now back to finish this post, and you're quickly nearing 8 months. That video above...where you were just STARTING to crawl.....ya, you're all over the place now, and it's adorable.
You do not, my friend, lack for attention. You have a brother and sister who ADORE you, and you love them both back. You are especially fond of your older brother. What a special bond you share. I love the way you just light up when he's talking to you -- and that laugh. It can cure any ill.
Here are a few pictures from recently too....
 |
| Daddy was in charge of your hair...that what we call a "spit-spike"... |
 |
| Sweet beyond sweet. I love sleeping in the highchair pictures! |
 |
| Yes, I'm in denial that you're ready for your 9mo outfits. I thought that seemed SO FAR AWAY... |
 |
| My little helper Em. She's even copy-catting the way I stand... |
 |
| She likes to play dress up with you too -- we hope you don't mind. She gave you a puff for your efforts! |
 |
| These moments are meant to be treasured. |
 |
| Choking hazard. Probably. Funny? Yes. |
 |
| You and Cousin Harry |
Comments
Post a Comment