Skip to main content

Christmas

I love this time of year. I love the music. The baking. The food. The family. The smiles. The memories. The laughter. The chaos. The clothes (kids dressed up in their Sunday best gets me every time!). I love the traditions. Some of my FAVORITE memories growing up stem from Christmas gatherings with family.

This Christmas was no different for our family, though this year did seem more jam packed than normal.  Christmas fell on a Thursday this year, so we spent Wednesday evening with my parents and brothers. It's always an evening that goes too fast, but we sure enjoy the laughter and chaos! A few picture memories:

I love this picture. The boys post-dinner, waiting for church. Harry (2), Keaton (15 months)
Traditional Post-Dinner/Pre-Church Photos:
Thankgoodness for a timer, and a camera that acts as the papparazzi

As good as it gets with these three!

Siblings. Me sucking it up because Trent wouldn't let me slim myself by standing sideways...


Post church snack. I'm pretty sure these two ate about 30 cookies each, and enough "dip" to last a lifetime...so fun to watch them become fast buddies!


GIFTS!
Colton LOVES his boots. Hasn't stopped wearing them since Christmas!

Elsa hair!

Rocking horse & a cookie for Keaton!

Helping Harry open his Fire Truck

Wearing down....Christmas is emotional!
Surprise!! K&M Farms Appareal

For everyone!

Godparent gift for Uncle T -- a blanket he helped tie himself!

Hugs for Harry
Christmas morning we spent with our own family of 5. What a special time. The kids even slept until 7:45!! I guess getting home at 10:30 on Christmas Eve really wore them out!
Waiting to see if Santa came!

"rell, rell worm boots"....just what he asked for!

A girly nerf gun to fend off those brothers!

Something he's actually ALLOWED to hit with a hammer...

Dolphin Tale 2! We love Winter!

Hotpad anyone?

Santa didn't eat all his cookies? Don't worry...I got this Mom!

So excited about this one! All the boys were! Emmalyn has good choice in gifts!


Opening our new Calendar Colton made at school!

Keaton's got a weird thing with his Dad's feet. He snuggles them, and sucks his thumb. It's WEIRD.

Helping Dad open his gifts!

New Undies! A Christmas staple!


Pink slippers to match Miss Em's!

Christmas Morning Scavenger Hunt to find Santa's last package...a big one he helped put away for Mom & Dad!

A Trampoline! Fun to be had this spring/summer!
 We are so blessed by so many. The fun continues in Christmas Post 2!

Comments