I realized we are insanely blessed to have a beautiful small creek running through the woods behind our house. Ours kids will hopefully make many memories there through the years. We already have, as they've each dipped their toes in the water and even done a little swimming from time to time, but there seems to me to be nothing more peaceful on a warm, early spring afternoon than that first dip in the water. This weekend proved that true, once again. This time, I was lucky to have my camera around my neck to capture some great pictures. Love the little mud-slinging, rock throwing rednecks!
Here's the best way to share Dad's video. Thank you all so much for submitting the clips. This really made him smile (and say some funny things the first time we watched soon after anesthesia). I think it will be treasured company this evening in the hospital. Thank you for your prayers, your thoughts, for answering the phone calls and lifting Dad up. We appreciate all your love and support. 58E2238E-D2E3-4B38-9FF6-AE1E502ABD14.mp4
Comments
Post a Comment