Keaton, I'll let some of these pictures speak for themselves. You can range on any given day from absolutely adorable to total punk, from sweet snuggler to class clown. We've learned in your 2 1/2 years, this is just who God has made you. Your spunk gives us gray hairs, and keeps us on our toes for sure!
Recently, since potty training, your nightly routine now includes declaring you "have to pee" nearly every time I get downstairs from tucking you in, and get myself settled in for the night. Just Monday, I had big plans to fold the mountains of laundry while watching my TV indulgance, Dancing with the stars.........so I tucked you all in, and like clockwork, Colton HAD to have a drink and you HAD to pee. Fine. Whatever. Pee, get a drink and BACK TO BED. In the mean time, your Dad has come in from working outside, and went upstairs to retuck you in. Nearly 10-15 minutes go by, and I hear shuffling around in the kitchen, someone rummaging around in the fridge. Hmm...
"Jase, what are you looking for".................assuming it was just your dad, after a late night snack.
"WHAT MOM?".................and my first thought was literally, "oh dear Lord he's been in my kitchen alone for nearly 10 minutes"....and I think I prayed with every step I took from the living room to the kitchen, fearful of what I might find.
"Young man, what are you doing up!?" -- surveying the kitchen, to find it just as I'd left it after cleaning up....
You stomp by me, and say, with complete disgust in your voice, "I was getting a bite of pizza!"
Guess it was YOU who needed a late night snack, huh?
Dear Keaton, I think it'll be you who helps me keep this blog fully stocked with stories and materials for years to come. Love your spunk!

Comments
Post a Comment