Gang, it's fair to say that 2018 has KICKED MY BUTT. Kicked all of our butts. You guys - looking back at the number of posts over the past 11 years of this blog, I see double digits in every.single.year but this one. And yes, it's not over yet....but we're a lot closer to the end than we are the begging and SO MUCH has happened this year worth noting.
I've got some catching up to do or the 2018 book is going to literally have 7 pages. So, bear with me, or maybe I should say welcome inside my brain. I'm going to try my best to recall some things that have happened this year, and key on the big moments!
Kids - I do this blog for you. I want you to be able to look back on the wonderful memories we've made through the years. We've made some good ones. Dad and I are so thankful for the days we share, and while some of them hard, so many of them are wonderful. Thanks for bearing with me as I sludge through this blog in this crazy, chaotic, busy, and blessed season of life!
I've got some catching up to do or the 2018 book is going to literally have 7 pages. So, bear with me, or maybe I should say welcome inside my brain. I'm going to try my best to recall some things that have happened this year, and key on the big moments!
Kids - I do this blog for you. I want you to be able to look back on the wonderful memories we've made through the years. We've made some good ones. Dad and I are so thankful for the days we share, and while some of them hard, so many of them are wonderful. Thanks for bearing with me as I sludge through this blog in this crazy, chaotic, busy, and blessed season of life!
Comments
Post a Comment