It's finally Friday. Thank goodness. It's been a long/crazy week. The
weekend doesn't hold much hope for slowing down, but we've been lucky to
have some fun this week too.
We had a great time on Wednesday night at Blair & Mario's. It's so nice to catch up with people you don't get to see very often. The boys tried their skills at Guitar Hero, and I'm pretty confident that the only one who could truly brag about his skills was Mario...and it was his game, so he's had the most practice!! Myself, I got booed off the stage, I didn't even get to finish my song!! It was a fun night, just too bad we all had to get up and go to work the next day.
I'm totally excited for tomorrow. It's our first big Hall gathering in a long time, that isn't centered around a holiday. And, for the most part...everyone will be there, with the exception of "out of state-rs". This is pretty monumental considering Jeff & Jenna's wedding is just around the corner. But, Dad did this fish fry thing a few years ago, and it was a great time, so I'm glad he's repeating it. And the weather couldn't be better...warm but not hot, sunny, and just a great day to spend outside. Maybe I'll get some sun on this pasty white body of mine!
Sunday we've got another cookout at Bart's pond. Again, another good time. Bart is an awesome cook, and there are always tons of people to see and visit with.
Monday we'll probably crash part of the day, and hopefully pick up our house, and start packing. We're running out of time, and things are moving forward with our buyer, so we better get our act together to be ready to move out. It's a HUGE job, and just when you think you don't have much junk...you find all kinds of crap that you're not even sure why you still have it!
Back to work for awhile. Wishing it were 5pm, but have a few more hours to go. I hope everyone has a great Labor day weekend and enjoys the extra day off. It's going to be an awesome weekend to be out and about!
We had a great time on Wednesday night at Blair & Mario's. It's so nice to catch up with people you don't get to see very often. The boys tried their skills at Guitar Hero, and I'm pretty confident that the only one who could truly brag about his skills was Mario...and it was his game, so he's had the most practice!! Myself, I got booed off the stage, I didn't even get to finish my song!! It was a fun night, just too bad we all had to get up and go to work the next day.
I'm totally excited for tomorrow. It's our first big Hall gathering in a long time, that isn't centered around a holiday. And, for the most part...everyone will be there, with the exception of "out of state-rs". This is pretty monumental considering Jeff & Jenna's wedding is just around the corner. But, Dad did this fish fry thing a few years ago, and it was a great time, so I'm glad he's repeating it. And the weather couldn't be better...warm but not hot, sunny, and just a great day to spend outside. Maybe I'll get some sun on this pasty white body of mine!
Sunday we've got another cookout at Bart's pond. Again, another good time. Bart is an awesome cook, and there are always tons of people to see and visit with.
Monday we'll probably crash part of the day, and hopefully pick up our house, and start packing. We're running out of time, and things are moving forward with our buyer, so we better get our act together to be ready to move out. It's a HUGE job, and just when you think you don't have much junk...you find all kinds of crap that you're not even sure why you still have it!
Back to work for awhile. Wishing it were 5pm, but have a few more hours to go. I hope everyone has a great Labor day weekend and enjoys the extra day off. It's going to be an awesome weekend to be out and about!
Comments
Post a Comment