Well,
I'm new to this blog thing, but thought I'd give it a shot. I've read a
few others, and have enjoyed following people's journeys. Jason and I
are up for a new journey. We'll become parents in January. We're pretty
excited. We just became aunt/uncle in June, so we're getting some
practice with Meredith, but of course, I'm sure we'll have a lot to
learn on our own this winter!
So, watch this site I guess, I'll try to update it as often as possible. Maybe post some pictures of my growing belly, and tell of our adventures as we get moved out to the farm and back into the country. Did I mention I couldn't be happier about that? I'm a farm girl, through and through, and living in town just wasn't doing it for me.
I'll hopefully get better at this, as time goes on, just be patient, I'm not technologically nor web advanced! Have a great day!
So, watch this site I guess, I'll try to update it as often as possible. Maybe post some pictures of my growing belly, and tell of our adventures as we get moved out to the farm and back into the country. Did I mention I couldn't be happier about that? I'm a farm girl, through and through, and living in town just wasn't doing it for me.
I'll hopefully get better at this, as time goes on, just be patient, I'm not technologically nor web advanced! Have a great day!
Comments
Post a Comment