Okay, okay...I know, everyone has been asking for more pictures -- but I'm waiting. First of all, because I don't have a camera that works right now -- and secondly, we're having an open house this weekend, and would hate to ruin the surprise of what the finished product looks like before people have a chance to come out and see it. If you didn't get invited to the open house, you're still welcome. I don't have everyone's emails, and it's hard to remember everyone -- 4-7pm at the new house. Just remember -- no shoes allowed! :)
Christmas is coming fast --- but I'm glad. I'm finally starting to feel like I'm in the Christmas spirit, which if you know me, this is REALLY late to be feeling that way. Usually I'm busting out the Christmas music the day after Halloween. This year, I was mad at the radio station for playing it before Thanksgiving...not sure what my deal is...but I'm there now. Having a tree up, and setting out my nativity scene helped put me in the mood I think. And getting settled in somewhere hasn't hurt anything either! Shopping is 90% finished. I'm excited about that. I've just got our Mom's and Jason left to buy for...and his bosses most likely. Will be a busy week next week, getting things wrapped, under the tree, and into order before Christmas eve.
Not much else to report. I am officially 33 weeks, and feeling pretty good. Sleep is terrible, and Jason just can't understand that. I swear, the little bugger inside me is trying to put itself up and out over my right ribs in the middle of the night. And last night, I went to the bathroom 3 times...I hadn't been getting up more than once a night...and now it's 3 times a night...which is obnoxious. I'm getting anxious to meet baby though, and a little scared too...just not sure what to expect or how it's all going to go. Please pray everything goes smoothly and safely for both of us. They said this kind of anxiety was normal...and I'm sure things will be fine, but it's definitely scary! Dr. is happy though, heartbeat is strong, my blood pressure is in good shape, and he's happy with my weight gain. So, we're doing okay. I go back in three weeks, and they'll check my progress at that point.
Okay...well, come out Sunday if you are available/interested, and I'll post pictures soon for those of you who have followed this, but can't make it. It should be a fun afternoon, friends/family, food & football...Go Colts! :)
Comments
Post a Comment