- Okay...I really hope this is it...seriously, I didn't realize we had so many stinking pictures! :)
More of the baby's room...

Did I mention I LOVE our bedding...

With the little reading table...obviously won't be used for a few years...but still cute!

The spare bedroom... Murphy think this is his bed...excuse the shadows...


Our bedroom...



The open house crowd...my brother Trent LOVES it when I hug him...

The guys watching football...

Me trying to pose like Jason...

The good one...

The ladies congregating, and Jenni & Kara...

Finally...what's a post without a Jason & Butch picture...my should have been brother & husband!

The end...finally...this took forever! :) Enjoy! -
Yep...round two...
More pictures...I told you it'd limit me! First the "after photos", then some of the open house crowd yesterday...
Our living room -- with Christmas tree & Gram's China Cabinet.

More living room angles...


Right on into the bathroom...


Looking into the laundry room...


The dining room, from the liming room...

From the opposite end...

The kitchen...

Back of kitchen...

The sunroom, looking from the dining room into the living room...



The baby's room...all complete! :)
-
After pictures...I know you've been waiting...
Well...we had a grand idea, to have an open house to have everyone out at the house, then God decided it'd be a good weekend for a killer snow storm. Go figure. But, we had our house all cleaned up, picked up, put away and ready to go...and for those who were willing to come out and bear the storm...we had an open house. Granted, the crowd was a little shy, but it was still a nice afternoon, and for those who didn't make it...we have an open door policy. Feel free to give us a call and just stop out anytime. Besides...in about a month, people will be wanting to come out again, not for the house, but for the BABY! 34 weeks today...just 6 more to go, if I go full term! It's crazy...this last half has just flown by.
I'm not going to write much more -- I've got a TON of pictures to share. Probably two posts worth, if this thing limits me again, but enjoy. A few randoms to start ( I raided Mom's camera, and found some oldies but goodies to share.) Enjoy! And again, feel free to come visit at any time! :)
This is Matt -- being retarded in my shades this summer at our cousin's wedding...he's does retarded very well.

This summer...Murph took his first swim. We had him out at Mom and Dad's, and he decided he didn't like it that we were all in the pool, and he was not....so he jumped in. He loved it. He liked the water, but he liked riding the float better...and he's a darn good swimmer. Excuse the thunder thighs in the background...


And, one more I found of "Grandpa & Grandma" with their first new grandkid....Murphy right after we got him, probably 2 months old or so? They love how he'd just chill on his back and fall asleep...

And now...some baby shower pictures from the Hall baby shower -- December 2. Aunt Nina was convinced that a hunters little boy or girl needed to have a camo sweatsuit!

Aunt Dee & I with her amazing goodie baskets. I swear, that woman is a miracle worker. She could take rice and glue and make a masterpiece! I've still not opened it...it's too pretty!

My Aunts on the Hall side -- Nina, Karla, Dee, Kris & Nancy...Dad's sisters!

Gram came out to spend the day with us...that really meant alot to me. And, she helped make this blanket for our baby. It matched the bedroom really well, and I'm sure baby will love being swaddled in something from Great Grandma Hall...

All the girls wanted to feel baby moving -- Kayla, Natasha & Jenna...and baby Stockment of course...

Meredith got to come too...and I love this little hat she wears...
Here's the best way to share Dad's video. Thank you all so much for submitting the clips. This really made him smile (and say some funny things the first time we watched soon after anesthesia). I think it will be treasured company this evening in the hospital. Thank you for your prayers, your thoughts, for answering the phone calls and lifting Dad up. We appreciate all your love and support. 58E2238E-D2E3-4B38-9FF6-AE1E502ABD14.mp4
Comments
Post a Comment