Skip to main content

Long overdue post...

This one is mostly pictures folks. I've got a lot of updating to do -- we have had Easter, a weekend full of cookouts and a playdate with some long lost friends since my last post. Here are the pictures to prove what we've been up to -- and to say the least, it's been a ball. Colton is at such a fun stage right now -- constantly saying more and more, and he totally gets it, which I think is awesome. He knows how to help Mommy put the bath toys away, and if I tell him in the living room to put something "in the trash", he knows to go to the kitchen and finds the trash can. My kids smart...but hey, did you expect anything less? HA :) Enjoy!
Easter Sunday 2009-  okay, I indulged while in Indy for a few days...and bought this hat. I thought it'd be cute....I think I was right, Jason thinks I am way wrong...

His new Cubbies gear from Grandma & Grandpa Hall

Colton rocked the Easter Egg hunt at Aunt Dee & Uncle Dan's....even amongst the sea of Demerly Grandchildren, we still managed a few good eggs...

Quentin gets all photo props for this one...this is at the Robinson Easter - seriously, how precious is that? Didn't Picasso wear a hat like that?

Trent, Lisa & Grant Stinson came to visit while they were home Easter weekend and brought Trevor & Gracie Stinson with them... Grant was born in July, Colton in January...so they are about 6 months apart....

Colton has many girlfriends at this age....you know, most ever girl he is around....he was lovin' on Gracie....and yes, he hugs on demand now, it's awesome!
Cookout weekend was this past weekend....welcome to Indiana. The weather goes from 38 one evening to 70's and EVERYONE wants to get outside and get together! Friday night, we hung out with Jay & Heather, Jason's cousin & fiance who will marry in early June...the Biehl's happened to drop by, and Kara wanted a picture with the kids. I don't think they were as interested in a photo shoot as she was!

Saturday night was a cookout at Segals with Buschmans, Dahlenburgs, Wieses, Holderlys & Hendress's. It was a great time! Although, all Colton wanted to do was play in the car...ALL NIGHT LONG.
 
He even tried to take Mya on their first date....but she wasn't into it...you know, past her bedtime and well, after a guy shuts your leg in a car door, you're usually not interesed anymore...at least he had the manners to get the door for her! HA


In other great news -- STACY GOT ENGAGED!!!! Hooray! My best friend is going to chapel ladies & gentleman, and I couldn't be happier for her. The easter bunny was very, very generous because he also brought Nat a ring from her boyfriend! Two engagements of two great friends in 24 hours. God is Good, right girls? On top of all that excitement, Blair & Mario had their first baby last evening. HOORAY for them! Can't wait to meet baby Sophie! Last but not least, I found out today that my cousin Neil is expecting, well, not Neil, but he and his wife Andrea -- so CONGRATS to them! Isn't life great?

So, life for the Stockment's is hanging in there...keeping busy, and loving this weather. Anxious to get out and enjoy it. They're saying 80 by the weekend....I sure hope so, this pale skin needs some sunshine love! Hope you have a great week, and hopefully I'll post more soon! Keep praying for Joe, and his continued good health - he's got a beautiful daughter to walk down the aisle in a few months!

Comments