Emmalyn has recently moved out of the bouncy seat and into the high chair while I fix dinner each evening. I'm learning that she really would rather sit up and and play and watch me, than layback and relax in her bouncy seat. Well, I must have really worn her out last weekend, because as she sat in her high chair at suppertime, she could not keep her eyes open.
I resist you to smile and say, "awww"...when you watch this.
Oh, and I beg you to not judge us because Colton's dirty socks are on her tray...I SWEAR I didn't realize they were there....until of course, we stopped focusing on the cuteness that is his sister, and on the actual goings-on of the evening....
I resist you to smile and say, "awww"...when you watch this.
Oh, and I beg you to not judge us because Colton's dirty socks are on her tray...I SWEAR I didn't realize they were there....until of course, we stopped focusing on the cuteness that is his sister, and on the actual goings-on of the evening....
Comments
Post a Comment