It's 4pm on a Saturday afternoon, and quite honestly, this is probably the first time since BEFORE Christmas, that we've been completely lazy for an entire weekend. What's sad, we're all so exhausted we don't even care that we're not out in this beautiful weather we're having. It's nearly 60 outside...but between the muddy mess that is our driveway/yard and the fact that we're all four fighting colds, I guess there's a reason we're not out and about.
So, I figured, since we're just hanging out, I'd share some recent pictures, and let them tell the story of what we've been up to. Suffice it to say, life is good.
 |
| First snowmobile ride! |
 |
| He loved it, as if you couldn't tell... |
 |
| I think he's going to be like his Dad, and LOVE the snow and cold! |
 |
| We broke up the winter doldrums with a quick trip to Buccaneer Bay! |
 |
| Our newest fish...luckily, our kids LOVE the water! |
 |
| Colton typically is too busy to lay down and watch a movie. I realize now, it's that he's to worried this will happen! |
 |
| Emmalyn was the "Belle of the Ball" at Jenna's baby shower...well, next to Jenna! :) |
 |
| Colton and Mamps farming! |
 |
| First trip to the park...still a bit chilly, but fun! |
 |
| Always happens. He was mad because we wouldn't let him play basketball with complete strangers. How rude of us, huh? |
 |
| He came around. |
 |
| She loved this! |
 |
| Sleepy girl...that half hour of fresh air wore her out! |
 |
| Okay, if you get out your bifocals, you can see we have a tooth...bottom center! |
 |
| This was when the tooth was coming... |
 |
| This was Jason. ALL DAY today... |
 |
| Em's other new trick...crawling! |
I'm sorry you all aren't feeling too well. I hope that the lazy day at home is the right medicine to get you feeling better. Love all the pictures of the kids. How exciting that Emmalyn is crawling! I'm sure you have already found out that it is absolute crazyness to have two mobile children!
ReplyDelete