Some days, when Pam, our babysitter sends me a text, it's not good news. Someone has a temperature or is snotty or just plain isn't acting like they are feeling good. Sometimes when she texts it's another kind of bad news...she's out of formula or diapers, which in turn means we've got to go drop a serious amount of cash to restock the shelves at her house. And sometimes, well, sometimes all I can send to her in response, is O.M.G. THAT ... was today.
Pam: Did you know weird is not a bad word, but shit is and that you can't go outside in your underwear and...
Pam: that farts stink and if his dad does it, you have to run outside?
Me. OMG
Pam: Yes, we had a good conversation giong. Said if you say bad words you eat soap
Me: What a shit!
Pam: Okay, is crap a bad word, it's not at my house...
Me.: haha...No?
Pam: Sorry it took so long, cleaning up your little ones crap, shit, poop...all I know was it was nasty!
Me: Hahah...I love my kids!
Pam: Me too, they are funny.
And you know what -- I know she does love my kids, or she wouldn't email me with such random stories as this. I mean honestly -- where does the kid come up with this stuff? He does not drop those words around us...perhaps he knows better, and is only pushing the boundaries with Pam? With Colton ... it's hard telling. And you know what -- I simply love that about him. Today, Pam's texts...MADE. MY. DAY!
Pam: Did you know weird is not a bad word, but shit is and that you can't go outside in your underwear and...
Pam: that farts stink and if his dad does it, you have to run outside?
Me. OMG
Pam: Yes, we had a good conversation giong. Said if you say bad words you eat soap
Me: What a shit!
Pam: Okay, is crap a bad word, it's not at my house...
Me.: haha...No?
Pam: Sorry it took so long, cleaning up your little ones crap, shit, poop...all I know was it was nasty!
Me: Hahah...I love my kids!
Pam: Me too, they are funny.
And you know what -- I know she does love my kids, or she wouldn't email me with such random stories as this. I mean honestly -- where does the kid come up with this stuff? He does not drop those words around us...perhaps he knows better, and is only pushing the boundaries with Pam? With Colton ... it's hard telling. And you know what -- I simply love that about him. Today, Pam's texts...MADE. MY. DAY!
Oh funny! Thanks for the laugh this morning :)
ReplyDelete