Year number two of preschool is underway, and Colton was a total champ. (So was Mom...by the way.) Gotta love First Day of School pictures! :)
 |
| September 4, 2012 |
Thankfully, they recovered from the night before the first day of school. I spent my labor day shopping with my Mom. (I liked to call it bonding time.) To get back at me for being gone so long (subsequently prolonging his fishing trip with my Dad & brother...) my wonderful husband gave not one, but both of our children some diet Mt. Dew. Wasn't that sweet of him? Oddly enough....it turned out to be a really fun...crazy evening. Don't judge...it'd been a long day shopping....and a fun long weekend! :)
 |
| I love how Emmalyn instantly caught on to the silly face making.... |
 |
| Love these two more than they will ever know! |
I have to admit though, this isn't Colton and I's first silly face photo shoot.....we had one earlier in the summer too! :)
Comments
Post a Comment