I can't believe I didn't do a separate post for this already -- perhaps because I didn't want to jinx myself, but considering she traveled all the way to Minnesota and back without a single accident, I'm calling her 100% POTTY TRAINED.
This is awesome news for us -- she feels like such a big girl and can now go potty just like all of the other kids at Pam's! Not to mention - it's opened a whole new world of words for her too....either that, or I'm finally latching on to the fact that my baby...isn't a baby anymore! :( Maybe this will finally give me the leverage needed to talk Jason into Baby Stockment #3! :)
Way to go BABY EM! We're so proud of you! You're growing up to be a beautiful little lady!!!
This is awesome news for us -- she feels like such a big girl and can now go potty just like all of the other kids at Pam's! Not to mention - it's opened a whole new world of words for her too....either that, or I'm finally latching on to the fact that my baby...isn't a baby anymore! :( Maybe this will finally give me the leverage needed to talk Jason into Baby Stockment #3! :)
Way to go BABY EM! We're so proud of you! You're growing up to be a beautiful little lady!!!
Comments
Post a Comment