I figured I better show the newest member of our family a little love. I don't want him getting that "I'm the 3rd child" complex. So hard to believe that the little bug will be 8 weeks old this Friday. My how time flies!
He's really changing too -- he's cooing more and finally smiling -- which never gets old. Just when you think you've all done in...he flashes a grin and your sold once again! He's a pretty low key baby -- or has been until this week, when he's decided that he doesn't know how to poop. Too much? Probably. That's life of a mom with a newborn and the daily struggles. He's not "constipated", but sure struggles to pass a stool and we get to hear the grunts, growls and whimpers while he tries. And it's trying. But we're hopeful that it's a quick passing phase. We just keep reminding ourselves....this too shall pass. Far too soon we'll be shipping this cute little bug off to Kindergarten. And you thought I was a mess sending Colton. YIKES.
 |
| Finally wearing his "going home" outfit I had for the hospital. He's 6 weeks old here. :) |
 |
| Looks like a smile, right? Nope. Just trying to push something! |
 |
| Now that's a gorgeous grin! :) |
 |
| Laying on a blanket, enjoying some flag football on a beautiful fall night. |
Growing and changing every day. And not smothered by his big brother and sister at all.......... :)
Comments
Post a Comment