Aside from gaining a family member, we've had a LOTS of fun this summer. We really made a point to soak up those last days of summer vacation before Colton started school. Here are a few pictures of the fun we've had...
On Grandma Jacki's birthday, the whole fam loaded up and headed north to Fair Oaks Farms. We hit both the Dairy Adventure and the new Pig Adventure. Such a great day. The kids loved it. They got to see a calf being born, as well as play on the giant jumping pillow and taste some cheese. Happy Campers!
Once Colton started back to school, and I finally felt like getting out and about, Emmalyn and I tried starting a new routine. We hit the trail to walk the heart park. I pushed Keaton in the stroller and Em chose to ride her bike. It was perfect....
Ya, I probably burned about 8 calories on the walk. It was what I would deem....unsuccessful, but memorable!
| Purdue Fountains with Sawyer & Jenna |
| Keaton enjoyed getting out and about. |
| Em's getting better at staying on her feet while playing! |
| Colton loved it. I love Sawyer "just watching" in the background. |
| Fair Oaks Farms for Grandma Jacki's birthday! |
| We love the animals! |
| Baby girl! |
| Love these faces! |
| Cousins! |
| Crazy Uncle Jacob! |
| Until she wanted to walk....not ride... |
| And then pick some flowers. |
| And then her chain broke...thank goodness not until we were back at the car. |
Comments
Post a Comment