We wrapped up the first week of school with flying colors. Both kids are LOVING their teachers, loving their classrooms and I'm thrilled with their enthusiasm for school!! I am so proud of them both for what they are learning, what they are doing, and how quickly they are growing and changing. Okay, I'm not thrilled with them growing and changing...time could slow down a bit, but it is so fun watching their little minds grow!
 |
| Successful first day of Pre-K! |
 |
| So excited to greet Colton off the bus! |
 |
| I forgot to get a "group" picture on the first day! So, a first week group picture will do! |
We ended the first week of school with an on-the-go weekend. I helped man a 7 family garage sale at my Aunt Nina's all day Friday & Saturday. We spent Thursday evening at Aunt Nina's setting up, and on the drive home, Em & I got caught up in the rain. Like, a LOT of rain.
 |
| We had to come inside, during this monsoon! |
Thankfully, all the garage sale stuff we had set out, stayed covered and was unharmed.
We had a great crowd and sold a ton!! And of course, I loved sitting chatting with Aunt Nina for two days straight. Nothing is better for your heart than a good laugh and visit with Aunt Nina!!
Saturday evening we left the kids with Aunt Debbie (and actually, most of the Stockment Great Grandkids, Grandma Pat, Grandma Margie and Grandma & Grandpa Stockment) while we went out to Top Notch for Seth's birthday! We had a great evening!
Sunday is family day in our house, and we really enjoyed this past Sunday. Church, Sunday School, brunch at Camille's, naps, and then FINALLY it was blazing hot enough to head down the road to Prophetstown State Park to the new water park they have. The kids LOVED IT and it was the perfect remedy to a warm afternoon!
Life is good.
Comments
Post a Comment