Em - just this morning you told me that your knees hurt. We always tease when you get your growing pains that "God is stretching you out to be just as tall as Uncle Trent!"....to which you usually fall into a fit of giggles and soon forget about the pain. Little girl you are growing and changing before our eyes. You are smart. You are funny. You have an infectious sweet grin. You are kind. You are ORNERY. You are shy.
Lately, you've been in a bit of a Mommy stage. I'm not sure what the problem is, or why all of the sudden you need me so much. We're trying to get to the bottom of that, and hopefully remedying it, with a bit extra Mom & Me time. I'm not complaining...I love our special carved out time.
We battled back and forth about softball, and you decided you'd play, but only if I coached. Kid, I hope you realize I've never coached before and know very little about t-ball...but if there's one age I can surely dupe into thinking I know what I'm doing, it's t-ball! And for you, sweet girl, I'll give it my best. That, and Sawyer will be on your team, which you are excited about.
Emmalyn -- embrace your sweet, fun spirit. Love who you are, and continue to be outgoing and brave. Let your light shine, little one!
PS. I could only hope to sleep as comfortably as you do! :)
Lately, you've been in a bit of a Mommy stage. I'm not sure what the problem is, or why all of the sudden you need me so much. We're trying to get to the bottom of that, and hopefully remedying it, with a bit extra Mom & Me time. I'm not complaining...I love our special carved out time.
We battled back and forth about softball, and you decided you'd play, but only if I coached. Kid, I hope you realize I've never coached before and know very little about t-ball...but if there's one age I can surely dupe into thinking I know what I'm doing, it's t-ball! And for you, sweet girl, I'll give it my best. That, and Sawyer will be on your team, which you are excited about.
Emmalyn -- embrace your sweet, fun spirit. Love who you are, and continue to be outgoing and brave. Let your light shine, little one!
PS. I could only hope to sleep as comfortably as you do! :)
Comments
Post a Comment