Colton - your dad and I are so proud of the way you played ball this summer. You were a great teammate, and your grew your game because you played with all your heart and paid attention. Thank you for listening to what your coaches were trying to teach you, and for never giving up. Our message before each game was to play hard and be a good teammate, and most of all - Have Fun! And that sir, you did. We are so proud of you! Love you!
Also - this one -- compiled by the coaches Mom...who snapped shots all year long. LOVED this one...she titled her album, "Diamond Expressions"...........I call it the Many Faces of Colton's baseball season! :)
Also - this one -- compiled by the coaches Mom...who snapped shots all year long. LOVED this one...she titled her album, "Diamond Expressions"...........I call it the Many Faces of Colton's baseball season! :)


Comments
Post a Comment