All in all, 2015 was pretty darn good to us. We were blessed in many ways, had a lot of fun, made some great memories which I hope are reflected here. I'm sure I've over looked a few, and I hope those engrained so deep in my memory I can't get to them, but all in all -- we are so grateful for our families, friends, and the opportunities we are given.
Kids, Dad and I are so proud of you. You are each growing and learning and changing, adn it is sooo fun to watch. Even if I lose my cool in the 7:30am rush. Or in the 6:00pm "don't eat one more single snack I am cooking you supper, just be patient" rush. I know I've raised my voice or lost my cool more than I should have this year, and I'm going to work on that, but know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are loved. You are so loved, and I'm only doing my best to raise you up to be independent, well behaved, mannered, KIND young kids.
We love you to the moon. Cheers to 2016!
Kids, Dad and I are so proud of you. You are each growing and learning and changing, adn it is sooo fun to watch. Even if I lose my cool in the 7:30am rush. Or in the 6:00pm "don't eat one more single snack I am cooking you supper, just be patient" rush. I know I've raised my voice or lost my cool more than I should have this year, and I'm going to work on that, but know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are loved. You are so loved, and I'm only doing my best to raise you up to be independent, well behaved, mannered, KIND young kids.
We love you to the moon. Cheers to 2016!

Comments
Post a Comment