You kids are growing before our eyes, and while it seems like daily we are on your case about this or that, and that we are always mad at you...we are relishing in you too.
Keaton -
- Emmalyn, "I'm FREEZZIIINNNGGGG"..... Keaton: "I'm Mom, nice oo meet you"
- You da best, Mom!
- Snuggles & kisses are a favorite of yours -- you ask each morning for me to "rock you and snuggle".............sure is hard to tell you no, even when we are running behind!
- Thank you, Mommy -- I'm not sure who taught you this phrase, but it's music to my ears!
- Mimicing Colton is your favorite --though, I'm not sure it's mine....
- Fear da Beard - showing off your new Cubs shirts for your Cubs Birthday party!
- 3, 4, 5, 2, 3 - so we might need to work on counting before we get to prek years...
Emmalyn -
- sweet hugs every night before bed...not just a quick kiss, but a good, tight hug...every night like clockwork -- and I love it.
- laughter/eyes dancing - You have a mischief in your eyes when you laugh....and a dance when you are delighted. Your eyes are the window to your sweet soul, and I love what we see!
- ABCya and wanting to learn -- its amazing to watch how excited you are too learn...I can't wait to see where that passion takes you!
- helping learn to make supper and fry eggs!
- the way you entertain yourself and use your imagination - you are so good to play quitely and find things to do -- we often lose track of you as you disappear into your world of imagination!
- helping in the barn, acting like big brother - you've got the farm
Colton -
- level of responsibility; mowing, cattle & pig chores - so many times when you were a little baby in my arms I dreamt of the days we'd spend getting animals ready for the fair -- and now, here we are. You have a passion for agriculture and Colton, that makes this momma's heart beat a little bit louder. I am so proud of you!
- still wanting to snuggle from time to time - these moments always surprise me and delight me, all in one!
- playing football, 3rd grade - You cannot wait to start the new year, and all that entails!
- showing pigs/interest in everything agriculture - You, kiddo, are so your Momma's boy!
- the way you care for your little brother & sister - you are protective and kind, while still annoying and pestering...........the perfect combination for a big brother!
Keaton -
- Emmalyn, "I'm FREEZZIIINNNGGGG"..... Keaton: "I'm Mom, nice oo meet you"
- You da best, Mom!
- Snuggles & kisses are a favorite of yours -- you ask each morning for me to "rock you and snuggle".............sure is hard to tell you no, even when we are running behind!
- Thank you, Mommy -- I'm not sure who taught you this phrase, but it's music to my ears!
- Mimicing Colton is your favorite --though, I'm not sure it's mine....
- Fear da Beard - showing off your new Cubs shirts for your Cubs Birthday party!
- 3, 4, 5, 2, 3 - so we might need to work on counting before we get to prek years...
Emmalyn -
- sweet hugs every night before bed...not just a quick kiss, but a good, tight hug...every night like clockwork -- and I love it.
- laughter/eyes dancing - You have a mischief in your eyes when you laugh....and a dance when you are delighted. Your eyes are the window to your sweet soul, and I love what we see!
- ABCya and wanting to learn -- its amazing to watch how excited you are too learn...I can't wait to see where that passion takes you!
- helping learn to make supper and fry eggs!
- the way you entertain yourself and use your imagination - you are so good to play quitely and find things to do -- we often lose track of you as you disappear into your world of imagination!
- helping in the barn, acting like big brother - you've got the farm
Colton -
- level of responsibility; mowing, cattle & pig chores - so many times when you were a little baby in my arms I dreamt of the days we'd spend getting animals ready for the fair -- and now, here we are. You have a passion for agriculture and Colton, that makes this momma's heart beat a little bit louder. I am so proud of you!
- still wanting to snuggle from time to time - these moments always surprise me and delight me, all in one!
- playing football, 3rd grade - You cannot wait to start the new year, and all that entails!
- showing pigs/interest in everything agriculture - You, kiddo, are so your Momma's boy!
- the way you care for your little brother & sister - you are protective and kind, while still annoying and pestering...........the perfect combination for a big brother!
Comments
Post a Comment