Life is pretty chaotic these days. Third grade math. First grade Zoo project. Football. Pig Chores. Cow Chores. A new puppy. Uncle Jacob & Makayla's wedding planning. Uncle Trent & Stefanie's wedding planning. Overtime for Dad. Life with a three year old. It gets a little wild some days....but I can't say we aren't having fun along the way. When I come across these kinds of photos in my phone, they put a smile on my face...for sure.
Love you kiddos more than you will ever know. Thanks for being the sunshine in our days and for always putting a smile on our faces...even if we do get a little grouchy sometimes! :)
We've also recently started the process of putting in an inground basketball goal. We all worked together to build this entire project, and I pray we can spend many years gathered under the hoop, cheering each other on, and sharing lifes stories.
Love you kiddos more than you will ever know. Thanks for being the sunshine in our days and for always putting a smile on our faces...even if we do get a little grouchy sometimes! :)
We've also recently started the process of putting in an inground basketball goal. We all worked together to build this entire project, and I pray we can spend many years gathered under the hoop, cheering each other on, and sharing lifes stories.
Comments
Post a Comment