On Sunday, September 18th, 5 days after babies expected due date, I got a text from Matt saying, "Shall I live tweet the days events".....................and I quickly responded, "does this mean you're there?"..........and go zero response. Trent & Mom finally clued me in that they did finally go at 4am on Sunday, and we all anxious awaited the arrival of a new niece or nephew. Anxiously. Awaited. All. Dang. Day. Finally, around 6pm, we got word that sweet baby George David was here, and all were well!
Welcome to our family circus, George. We are glad you are here, and joining this rowdy bunch of cousins. Uncle Jason and I are so excited to be your Godparents. We hope you always let Christ's light shine! Love you sweet baby boy!
Welcome to our family circus, George. We are glad you are here, and joining this rowdy bunch of cousins. Uncle Jason and I are so excited to be your Godparents. We hope you always let Christ's light shine! Love you sweet baby boy!
On Saturday, one week after George's arrival, we baptized him into the catholic church. We were honored to be asked to be his Godparents!!


Comments
Post a Comment