November/December always go by in the blink of an eye. Between Fall Break, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the lead up to Christmas -- our weekends are packed and our weeks are just as full. Add in Colton playing basketball and Pammy going on vacation, impending events leading up to Trent & Stef's wedding........it was complete chaos for a couple of months. I didn't blog. I'll admit it. I fell behind. That doesn't mean we didn't have any fun, because, boy oh boy, we did.
A few highlights -- Keaton's first Purdue basketball game -- he did fantastic! And the boilers won! Such a great evening!!
Colton got announced and got to play in the Red & Black Classic with his 3rd grade basketball team. Such a fun night and great introduction to hopefully many more years on this court...
November was a big month for Colton, because he also shot his first deer, and got to spend some extra time with Grandpa walking Candy & Rizzo, because the weather has been so mild.
We celebrated Harry's 4th birthday, and have loved watching Harry & Keaton become just the best of buddies. They are so fun to watch together.
Emmalyn - I'm noting that in true middle child fashion...I literally have no event pictures of you during this time frame. Forgive me. We'll make up for it soon -- I promise!
The first weekend of December brought the Hall/Hancock Bridal Shower for Stefanie. We had so much fun planning this, and the little girls loved helping us host (as did the big girls). We are so excited to welcome Stefanie into our family -- and know her and Uncle T are just perfect for each other!
Needless to say....it was a BIG day for our kiddos. Big day...haha...BIG MONTH.
A few highlights -- Keaton's first Purdue basketball game -- he did fantastic! And the boilers won! Such a great evening!!
Colton got announced and got to play in the Red & Black Classic with his 3rd grade basketball team. Such a fun night and great introduction to hopefully many more years on this court...
November was a big month for Colton, because he also shot his first deer, and got to spend some extra time with Grandpa walking Candy & Rizzo, because the weather has been so mild.
We celebrated Harry's 4th birthday, and have loved watching Harry & Keaton become just the best of buddies. They are so fun to watch together.
Emmalyn - I'm noting that in true middle child fashion...I literally have no event pictures of you during this time frame. Forgive me. We'll make up for it soon -- I promise!
The first weekend of December brought the Hall/Hancock Bridal Shower for Stefanie. We had so much fun planning this, and the little girls loved helping us host (as did the big girls). We are so excited to welcome Stefanie into our family -- and know her and Uncle T are just perfect for each other!
As if a bridal shower wasn't enough for one day -- we swapped families and put on our Stockment hat to partake in our annual Christmas outing. It's our gift to the Stombaugh kiddos and to our kiddos from Aunt Jess & Chris. We headed down to Indy to the Speedway to drive through a new lights display they had put together, and then had dinner at a unique little eatery in Avon. It was a great night, and the cousins had a ball!
Needless to say....it was a BIG day for our kiddos. Big day...haha...BIG MONTH.
Comments
Post a Comment