So, Lindsay, who I share an office with, recently shared a website with me. Remember, I love to be creative. I think scrapbooking is awesome. However, I do not have the time, not the resources to buy everything it takes to make an awesome scrapbook. Hence, this is my new favorite website. WWW.SCRAPBLOG.COM -- check it out. If you are a Mom, if you have friends (haha...of course you do...that sounded bad), if you love pictures, if you have traveled, whatever....this site is awesome. You can totally create awesome scrapbook pages, all online. And, you can print them off at Wal-Mart, for cheap, and they look great, because we tested it out! (And you really don't even have to share it publicly. You can set the settings to keep it private, and oh yeah, ITS FREE!!). Lindsay and I have been doing about one a day, over our lunches, and then saving them as jpegs and setting them as our screensaver-- aren't we smart? Okay, Lindsay's the smart one, but she's a good teacher. It could possibly be my newest addiction. Just think, in no time, I could have an awesome scrapbook of my babies first year!!
In other news -- Luke & Karlie Mansfield had their baby. Baby Boy Isaac Todd arrived on Friday. He's precious. Now Colton will have another cousin (2nd cousin) to beat up on Meredith with him. After all, he's going to owe her a few poundings! HA :) At the very least, a few "head pats". We had a great weekend - Friday night we went to see Great Grandma Hall, with Grandpa & Grandma Hall. They even took us out for supper, which I figure was the least they could, after walking in to see Great Grandma with a greeting of "boy, he's a little fatty!". She meant well...that's what I'm telling myself! HA Saturday I helped work at the White County Fashion Revue, I joined the committee. I figure its my way of giving back, and I always enjoy seeing what the girls make. Aunt Stacy babysat Colton while Dad worked all day. She loved every minute of it, and spoiled him rotten! Saturday night was a Stockment get together at our place. It rained some, but we toughed it out, and enjoyed a nice evening by the fire. Sunday, we were pretty lazy all day, then a Hancock Family get together that evening. All in all, a fun/busy weekend.
Barack Obama was at Purdue today. Right next door actually. That was kind of cool. Secret Security were all over the place. I didn't get to brush elbows with him, but it was pretty cool to know he was right next door. You know, someone famous. We're getting ready to head out into the heat & humidity (not like it'd be much different outside than it is in our office today...HOT!), for an ice cream social celebrating the new Purdue President's 1 year anniversary. Hard to believe that's been a year ago already. Guess alot has happened in a year's time. This time last year, I was just starting to pack on the pounds. This year, I'm trying my hardest to drop those remaining pounds. That's why we're going outside for ice cream. Calories don't count when it's this hot out!!
Okay...better run. So, stop reading my blog, and go to scrapblog.com, and create something really awesome. Have a great day!
Comments
Post a Comment