Something went screwy with that post, so I'll add more here -- instead. After taking our turn riding with Grandpa, I took Colton back to the house, and he got to play with Great Grandma Hancock -- she'd come out to ride in the combine too. Her first time in all her 80 years! Can you believe it? Regardless...she had a good time with Colton back at the house...

But when she tried to kiss on him...he wasn't into that...

So, she scooped him up and made him be into it!

After Grandma left, I went back out to the field, to ride with Dad some more...little did I know what he had in store.

That's right...I drove. It was cool, and I wasn't half bad...except, I was totally not good at lining the spouts up with the rows...Dad always had to do that over for me. Other than that, he said I wasn't half bad! All in all, it was a great day. We went back after everyone was finished, had a nice supper, and started a campfire in Mom's firepit. Matt & Sarah were home, so we visited with them some too. It was a GREAT weekend...despite having to work on Saturday! Can't wait to play farmer again soon...I swear, I'd do it for a living if I had half a clue! HA Have a great week!
Comments
Post a Comment