I promised pictures in my last post, and today, I'm following through. What a great weekend. Saturday, after work, we got to hang out at the farm, and it was such a beautiful day. The weather was great, Colton was a good baby, it was fun to ride with Dad. Just a good day to spend with family. Part of the reason I love this time of year! Okay...enough said. Here are pictures...
Great Grandma Hall turned 88 on Tuesday of last week. Colton and I had the day off, so we visited.

See the balloons -- Colton LOVED them -- Aunt Dee held them up, and of course, the pictures were harder to capture...he wanted to watch the balloons, not mommy.

And, finally...Colton SCREAMING Happy Birthday to Great Grandma -- she absolutely lights up when he comes to visit. I'm not sure sometimes that she realizes that he's my baby, but she LOVES babies....maybe that's why she had 9 of her own? Regardless...this is the best kind of medicine for Grandma. She's just all grins!

Saturday...we played Farmer all day. Colton's first ride in the Combine with Grandpa...

Hmm..Grandpa, what's going on here?

I think I'll check it out for myself...

Grandpa thought he'd let Colton drive. Typically, a combine runs at about 3.1-3.3 mph -- when Colton was driving, Dad and I would chat, and next thing we know, we'd be up at like 6.4mph...

Then, in near the end of our ride...we got full, so we had to sit and wait to empty...

This picture comes because of the following video -- Colton was getting such a bang out of "playing" in the steering wheel. Yes, this is while we were stopped...I think?
Comments
Post a Comment