Remember a week or two ago, how I blogged about Jason being such a great Dad for taking Colton to his first ever Purdue Basketball game? Remember how super dad was going to PROMISE to send me pictures via the cell phone, and that somehow didn't happen? Last night, we had the opportunity to re-create the fun -- only this time, Uncle Jacob and I joined in.
We started the evening off with a great supper at Bruno's with my parents, who were also going to the game. It was PACKED in there! Then off to the game. We had a super time....I don't care how old I get, or how far removed from being a Purdue student I get, I will always love Purdue Basketball! :) Enjoy!
 |
| Having fun at the game... |
 |
| Ticklefest |
 |
| Me & my baby boy... |
Looks like you had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing the pics.
ReplyDelete