Recently, we had family pictures taken on Jason's side of the family. I'd love to do a dedicated post to them, but unfortunately, they are on a locked website, and I can't figure out how to steal the photos, so you'll just have to come to our house to see them.
For the Hall's side, however, the photography handed me the cd of pictures, and said..."here you go!"
So, Viola...here they are...and let me tell you, I'm partial, but I think they turned out FANTASTIC! This is just a sneak peak...
 |
| Thumbs Up, Dude! |
 |
| LOVE this one! |
 |
| Aww!! |
 |
| Do you think Emmalyn is teething? For once it's not Matt with his hands in his mouth! :) |
 |
| The new lovebirds! |
 |
| Two peas in a pod-- can you tell we had to promise Colton gum if he was good for pictures? |
 |
| The Original 5! |
 |
| Beautiful Baby Girl! |
 |
| Three generations -- love Em's face in this one...haha! |
 |
| Baby Blues! |
 |
| Our Aweful, Beautiful Life... |
Such great family pictures. I especially love the last one of your family of 4!
ReplyDelete