If there's one child who's going to put grey hairs on my head (as if that weren't already a prominent gene I've been handed), I think it will be you, Sweet Keat. Sweet baby who still runs up to me, arms in the air, and when I pick you up, you instantly lay your head on my shoulder. You know those snuggles melt me.
That's good, because your screams make me cringe, and your hitting makes me cuss, and they haven't created a baby proofing item that you can't figure out how to break through.
You keep me on my toes, and tonight, you went from grouch, to giggler, to comedian. Tonight, you gave me a few grey hairs...but at least I can laugh.
If whoever taught me "this too shall pass" was lying....they better lock their doors. That saying is the only hope I can find some days...
Comments
Post a Comment