I don't think you'll find any of us any happier than you do after a visit to the farm during the fall months. (Okay, that might be a lie...Jason's pretty content in the woods in his treestand....) Every last one of us enjoys getting out and helping bring in the harvest. The kids love riding in the combine, and to town with Uncle Trent in the semi. They get to sit on Dad or Uncle Matt's lap and help run the grain cart. They genuinely love picnics in the road ditch. Me? I love the combine rides & semi rides as much as the kids, though, Uncle Jack, I promise to not take as many suckers as Emmalyn does!
This past Wednesday, we spent the evening at the farm...all of us, even Aunt Marsha! What a wonderful night full of farming, family & food! I always feel so beyond blessed at the end of an evening like this!
Now we're anxious for the day that Grandpa & Uncle Trent move up to the Johnson Farm. That grain typically gets hauled to Grandpa Brad's elevator, so we get a double dose of Farm Fun & Grandpa's!
This past Wednesday, we spent the evening at the farm...all of us, even Aunt Marsha! What a wonderful night full of farming, family & food! I always feel so beyond blessed at the end of an evening like this!
Now we're anxious for the day that Grandpa & Uncle Trent move up to the Johnson Farm. That grain typically gets hauled to Grandpa Brad's elevator, so we get a double dose of Farm Fun & Grandpa's!






Comments
Post a Comment