Well, these were taken a few days late (this morning actually) but I got them pretty close to the date. It's so hard to believe that Colton is 2 months old already! Where does the time go? And now that I'm back working...it seems to go even faster. It's nuts! But, we have been getting along very well with the baby sitter. We are so happy with Pam, and Colton doesn't seem to mind staying there one bit! It's been so much easier to leave him this week...of course, my first choice would be to stay home, but unless someone donates oodles of money, that's not an option. (PS...we are open if there are any takers...we wouldn't be offended if you offered up lots of cash!
)Tonight we're going out to visit Grandpa & Grandma Hall. Grandpa has done lots of work to his office (home away from home) in the shop and we're anxious to see the progress. Plus, we probably won't get a chance to visit with them this weekend...it's a doozy. We'll certainly keep busy!
Here are the 2 month pictures...they aren't great...after all, it was 7am, and Murphy was jumping all over the place. Colton is definitely a boy -- instead of hamming it up for the camera (like his cousin Meredith) he grins, and when I pull the camera up, he gives me that..."Seriously, are you taking another picture??" look...oh well!
PS. Camera angle has alot to do with how good or amateur these pictures are...so bear with me. If he looks like an absolute giant in some of them...I'm blaming it on camera angles!
I should have included the entire ottoman to make this picture worthy...

And now up close and personal...

And some smiling...sort of anyway...

I love how bright his eyes are in this picture...

The end -- happy hump day!
Comments
Post a Comment