I've done this kind of post before, but it's so fun, let's do it again!
Emmalyn:
"No mom, seriously...."
"Hey, mom, it's like I'm showing a horse dog!" --while walking goats at the fair
"Oh MY GOSH, my hair is full of rats today!"
"Oh MY GOSH, my hair is full of rats today!"
Colton:
"Mom, literally, I had no idea"....who taught him literally?
Also, anything black socks related. Stupid. Flipping. Tall. Black. Socks!! This is a daily battle!
Keaton:
Keaton's got a language all his own these days, as he learns to talk! Let's break it down-
"Coco" - Colton
"Dissy" - Sissy/Emmalyn
"Bobby/bubby" - his blanket
"Nanners" - banana
"Gink" - drink
"Ppppeeeeesssseeee" -please
"Boom boom" - tractors
"Bombine" - combine
There are so many more that I'm sure I'm forgetting! I'll update this as I remember more!
You kids keep us on our toes and entertain us as we go!
Comments
Post a Comment