We grew up in the back yard of Purdue University. I graduated from Purdue in the College of Agriculture. We live in Indiana, where basketball is basically a religion. Us loving Purdue basketball just plain makes sense. And, because Grandma and Grandpa Hall and Uncle Trent & Aunt Stef are total suckers, they've got 8 total tickets this season, which means we are BLESSED to go to a bunch of games. Each of the bigs has gone this year, and while Keaton's asking all the time to go, we'll see if we get him there. They are GOOD this year, and we've missed that "students are gone, they aren't sold out games" period. Now, it's a PACKED HOUSE every game. Which is super fun for the adults who get to go!
For Colton's game -- we actually had 4 tickets to use, so we did a buddies game, and what fun that was. You did nothing to convince your mother you are NOT the class clown....you had Brody and Wyatt in stitches all night long. And look at this grin....guilty as charged. Even more fun was that we kept running into more and more teammates....which made for a great group shot towards the end of the game.
We rounded out this pre-Christmas mild weather with some time in the barnlot working calves (and pretending to work calves).
I'm glad 2/3 of my posse could meet for Christmas Girls Day. Linds -- we missed you!!! (And as I type this, I realize I've still not mailed your Christmas. I officially stink.....#worstfriendever Can you just move home so I can stink less?)
Keaton & Brooks had a great time cheering on the Falcons at the Varsity game!
Comments
Post a Comment