I know a few posts ago, I was mid-Christmas storytelling, when I had to
stop posting. Well, 10 days a lunch break later, here I am. I'm going to
keep it sweet and just load this up with lots of pictures/videos from
Christmas. I'll do another post for the "since then" of it all. Enjoy!
- Uncle Trent got Colton his first Bears jersey for Christmas, and although we're naturally Colt's fans...it's still pretty darn cute...
Christmas morning brought lots of fun for Colton -- Mom said that we'll cherish this picture of Jason and Colton together on Christmas morning down the road when we're old and fat! HA
Christmas brunch/afternoon was spent with the Stockment side of the family. This is the best we could do getting Colton & Meredith together for a picture by the tree...sitting still & toddlers apparently isn't a good combination...
Grandma & Grandpa Stockment got the kids each a "chair" that's just their size. Colton was loving it, and pretty much made his a recliner about as soon as he sat in it!
He got an awesome John Deere truck from Uncle John, Aunt Jess & Meredith...
Christmas evening brought the Hancock side -- and Colton was ready for a drink...
And it obviously made him a little crazy...what's that they say about lampshades on heads? Boxes on heads....just kidding, he was just being goofy!
And of course, he got loved on by Great Grandma Hancock -- If only Gram had been looking at the camera...such great smiles from both!
And he randomly started kissing that evening -- which was pretty cute...he was kissing on Riley's dollbaby...
We also got to babysit Meredith one night over Christmas vacation. Here the kids shared a banana while I made supper....I love this shot because they are both waiting open mouthed for Jason to give them a bite!
We also randomly picked up and decided to go to the Purdue vs. Illinois game -- great game, bad outcome, but we had a lot of fun!
Besides a night out at the bars with Seth & Jenna, of which no pictures will be posted, because I always look retarded...that pretty much wraps up our Christmas vacation. Lots of family, lots of time with friends and too much good food. I'm still paying for that. We're thankful to be blessed with all that we have, and with the love and support of our families, and more than anything with the love of a child -- he's such a good kid. (Yes, mark that I say that now, because I'm sure in 14 years I'll be cussing him under my breath!!)
Comments
Post a Comment